Our conference room is equipped with round tables, comfortable seating, computer projector, large screen, white boards, flip charts, sound system, and all required electrical. An adjoining lounge area with comfortable seating and kitchenette is ideal for breaks.
At Silver Springs, you’ll enjoy much more than a meeting room.
With exclusive use of the property, your group will truly be able to bond and focus. We’ve had several companies tell us that they do their very best work at Silver Springs!
“As a Chair running three groups with TEC Canada I am always challenged to find great venues for my annual CEO and Executive retreats. Silver Springs is magical in many ways. The accommodations and facilities are extremely comfortable. The food is delicious and healthy. The setting is sublime with incredible natural beauty and endless activities regardless of the season. And, most important for me, with only fifteen rooms my groups can take over the entire place and have a totally private and intimate experience. This latter point is an essential ingredient in making a retreat productive, memorable and unique. I have been using Silver Springs as a retreat center for over ten years and hope to continue doing so for many more.“
Bruce Harbinson, Regional Chair, TEC Canada
Why Choose Silver Springs for Your Next Retreat?
- 1. Proximity : Less than 2 hours from Toronto via the 410 on low traffic, pleasurable country roads.
- 2. Complete privacy : Groups from 10-30 people take over our beautiful space in complete seclusion. At 1500 feet of elevation (20 Km from the highest point in Ontario) the air is crystal clear. Our trained staff is there to make your stay a pleasure.
- 3. Unique natural beauty : Our 140 acre nature reserve backs onto 1100 acres of protected wetland reserve. Nature at it’s pristine best with hiking, snowshoe trails and river kayak excursions at your door. Swim in our spring fed ponds. Enjoy our executive fire pit. Marvel at the sounds of nature. It has been rightly called ‘a little slice of heaven.’
- 4. Beautiful accommodations : Silver Springs’ 15 bedrooms, 4 living rooms and conference room spaces are tastefully decorated with quality finishing and artwork. It melds a modernized original 1870s farmhouse with over 7,500 feet of space including a steam room and billiards room. You’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated by its calm, welcoming spirit. Great WIFI as well. We’ve been written about in a few magazines!
- 5. Our INCREDIBLE PURE Spring Water : Bath in it. Steam in it. Swim in it. Drink lots of it! Our delicious spring water is yours to enjoy. Bring a jug to take some home.
- 6. Our food : Locally sourced ingredients and conscientious home cooking make all the difference. We cater to any dietary needs.
- 7. Great group experiences : Our horsd’oeuvres and pizza making competitions are incredibly fun(we have our own pizza making oven). Guided river trips. Self-healing classes for back and neck pain used by the Raptors & Leafs. Yoga and meditation. Onsite RMT massages for your staff. Sunset drinks. Waterfall fun. We have it all.