Unless you are familiar with this part of the country, we suggest that you follow the directions exactly. Please don’t leave without the directions, the maps and our phone number. Our exact GPS coordinates are: N 44° 20.355 W 80° 27.336.
Directions from Toronto
From Hwy 410
- Take Hwy 410 north to Hwy 10 and proceed North on 10 past Orangeville to Hwy 89.
- Turn Left to Stay on Hwy. 10 (Signs for Shelburne, Collingwood)
- Turn Right onto County Road 124 (Signs for Collingwood)
- Follow this to Grey Road 4 and Turn Left.
- In the summer: Take Grey Road 4 to Osprey Artemesia Townline and turn right. Follow past the 10th concession until you see Silver Springs on the left.
- In the winter: Take Grey Road 4 to Grey Rd. 2 and turn right. Follow to Grey Road 31 / 12th Concession and turn left. Follow to Osprey Artemesia Townline and turn left until you see Silver Springs on the Right
From Highway 400
- Take Hwy 400 north to Barrie and exit following signs to Hwy 26 towards Collingwood/Wasaga Beach.
- Proceed west on 26 to Stayner.
- At the traffic lights in Stayner go through the intersection, heading west on Hwy 91 to the traffic lights at Duntroon. (DON’T turn right to follow 26)
- Continue west on 91 up the mountain until the road ends at the Stop sign.
- Turn right.
- Turn left on Grey Road 31 and follow past Grey Road 2 to Osprey Artemesia Townline.
- Turn left on Osprey Artemesia Townline and Silver Springs is approximately 2 kms on the right.