You’ll never run out of things to do at Silver Springs Retreat!
It’s time to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take pleasure in the beauty and fun of nature at it’s very best.
HERE AT THE RETREAT YOU CAN…
- Swim in one of our two spring fed crystal clear ponds
- Hike the Bruce Trail
- Swim, kayak and paddleboat in our huge swimming pond
- Take a guided hike to Metcalfe’s Rock
- Experience a guided cycling tour with stunning views of the Beaver Valley
- Enjoy fitness classes such as Yoga and Groove Dance
- Downhill ski or snowboard at Blue Mountain or Beaver Valley
- Snowshoe or cross-country ski
- Relax with a RMT massage
- Take a healthy, plant-based cooking class with a trained chef and nutritionist
- Simply enjoy the fresh air and sounds of Mother Nature as you meditate or read
That’s not all! We will work with you and your group to offer activities and develop custom itineraries just for you.
There are plenty of local attractions and adventure companies we’d be happy to connect you with also, including:
- Caving, Mountain Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing with Free Spirit Tours
- Horseback Riding at Whinny Acres
- Treetop Trekking, Ziplining, Cave Exploring at Scenic Caves
- Dogsledding with Rob Roy Snow Dogs
- Tours of Local Wineries and Breweries