"Warning for GPS Users" If you use our address with your GPS you may be incorrectly directed 1 km south of 10th Concession along Osprey Artemesia Townline when we are a 1/2 km north of the 10th Concession. Our exact GPS coordinates are: N 44° 20.355 W 80° 27.336. We recommend that you also take the printed maps and directions.
Silver Springs is located West of Stayner, Ontario, 90 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport, 2 hours from downtown Toronto, 20 minutes southwest of Collingwood & Blue Mountain.
View Larger Map
Unless you are familiar with this part of the country, we suggest that you follow the directions exactly. Please don't leave without the directions, the maps and our phone number 1 (705) 443 1616.
- Take Hwy 410 north to Hwy 10 and proceed North on 10 past Orangeville to Hwy 89.
- Turn left and go west into the town of Shelburne to turn Right on Hwy 10 again going northwest.
- Approximately 8 km past Dundalk, look for a highway sign to Silver Springs Retreat. Make a Right Turn on Artemesia Road 190.
- Follow this road North (it winds) and you will eventually cross Grey Road 4 (Artemesia 190 becomes Sideroad 35).
- Continue north on Sideroad 35 past the 8th concession to the 10th concession. Lake Eugenia is on the left & you will see a Sign for Silver Springs.
- Turn Right on the 10th concession and go east to the Stop sign where you turn Left on to the Osprey-Artemesia Townline.
- Silver Springs is the first house on the left.
From Highway 400:
- Take Hwy 400 north to Barrie and exit following signs to Hwy 26 which say to Collingwood/Wasaga Beach.
- Proceed west on 26 to Stayner.
- At the traffic lights in Stayner DON'T turn right to follow 26, go through the intersection, heading west on Hwy 91 to the traffic lights at Duntroon.
- Continue west on 91 up the mountain until the road ends at the Stop sign.
- Turn left and then first right (about 1/2 km) on the 10th Line of Osprey. Once you're on the 10th Line, it's just a matter of time before you are at Silver Springs - about 14 minutes.
- Count three Stop signs, and then turn right, Silver Springs is on the left.
Don't get discouraged by the remote countryside this is what makes Silver Springs such a peaceful and beautiful location.